Saturday, June 20, 2009

I don't want to be eaten...

Today we (Aiden & I) were making cookies as an early Father's Day gift for daddy (who was out with Izak getting new tires for the van) As we were making said cookies, Keane threw a little flour (and I DO mean a little) on Aiden's arm and tried to stir him with a spoon he found on the table. This is the conversation that resulted out of that incident.

Aiden: Hey you don't have to bake me!
Mommy: That's right - daddy doesn't want you in the cookies.
Aiden: Ya, daddy doesn't want to bake me because then might get mixed up and be made a cookie and then I'll be baked and then daddy might eat me and then another baby might come out of your tummy.
Mommy: Oh I don't think that will happen
Aiden: Well, I don't want to be eaten

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that Daddy eats Aiden and a baby will come out of Mommy's tummy.
    - Mom R

    ReplyDelete

Quote History

Over the past year-ish 'auntie Abby' and the Kehler Klan have attempted to capture the cutest and most bizarre quotes that Aiden & Izak...and sometimes, the adults of the house have said. Here are the results of this process. If I know the date it was said, I've included it, for future reference.