Saturday, January 17, 2009

Unique Pronunciations

This list is on-going...These are the ones I can think of, off the top of my head at this time.

2 Timiney 3:16 = 2 Timothy 3:16
Tebby Ders = Teddy Bears
I'm so sited = I'm so excited!
aminals = animals - I love the mixed up m & n
brweckwast = breakfast...sometimes it's so slurred/rushed we can't even understand it!
Chee-O's OR C-O's = Cheerios
Blalla OR Bralla = umbrella
Slipily = Slippery
Tra-bo = Trouble
Crawmra = Camera
Evah-vate-r = Elevator
Ninnie Mouse = Minnie Mouse
Prawb-brawm = Problem
Tab-mourine OR Tub-mourine = Submarine (the first time they said it - I thought they were saying Tambourine)
I don't want to be by my lone = meaning: I don't want to be alone
Abliance = Ambulance
Lallow Blankie = Yellow Blanket (This one has been called this for so long that even though he can now pronounce Yellow properly he still calls this his Lallow Blankie!)
Passgehti
= Spagetti
B-Jammies = Pajama's
Money Trapper = Coin Bank or Piggy Bank (This one isn't so much a Unique Pronunciation, but unique terminology. I thought it was cute.)
Fefer = Prefer
Looth = can you guess??? Youth
Bication = Vacation ("Bi" pronounced like "Bin")
Hostibul or Hops-stuble = Hospital
Cold Heat = Air-conditioning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote History

Over the past year-ish 'auntie Abby' and the Kehler Klan have attempted to capture the cutest and most bizarre quotes that Aiden & Izak...and sometimes, the adults of the house have said. Here are the results of this process. If I know the date it was said, I've included it, for future reference.