Saturday, January 17, 2009

Quotes by Aiden

I'm God!

It's hiding in my bum!

Conversations with Aiden:

Jan 17, 2009
(trying to convince Aiden to eat)
Daddy: How are you going to grow up big & strong like daddy?
Aiden: Oooooh...I'm strong enough

Jan. 8, 2009
Memory work
"John 14:2&3...There are many rooms in my Father's house; otherwise I would not have told you. I am going to prepare a place for you. And I wanted to tell you!"

Should actually read: "John 14:2&3...There are many rooms in my Father's house; otherwise I would not have told you. I am going to prepare a place for you. And if I go to prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote History

Over the past year-ish 'auntie Abby' and the Kehler Klan have attempted to capture the cutest and most bizarre quotes that Aiden & Izak...and sometimes, the adults of the house have said. Here are the results of this process. If I know the date it was said, I've included it, for future reference.