I forgot my 2 favorite conversations!!!!
Apparently you can get EVERYTHING at Wal-Mart!
Aiden (While potty-training): Mommy, do you have a penis?
Mommy: No honey I don't.
Aiden (thinking): Oh, (pause) Well that's OK. We'll buy you one at Wal-Mart!
Mommy: Really?? Do you think Mommy wants a penis?
Aiden: Oh ya...everyone else has one...even baby Keane!
Shortly after Keane was born
Mommy: OK guys, mommy has a Doctor's appointment today so I expect...
Izak: Are we going to have another baby?
Mommy: NO!!! Mommy needs to get her back looked at. (it was a chiropractor appointment)
Izak: Oh. That's OK we can get another one from Wal-Mart.
Mommy: Another what?
Izak: BABY!!!!
Apparently I had A LOT of Doctor's appointments while I was pregnant! (Which I did) So naturally ANOTHER Doctor's appointment meant ANOTHER BABY!
We either spend too much time at Wal-Mart...or they clearly have too many items for sale!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quote History
Over the past year-ish 'auntie Abby' and the Kehler Klan have attempted to capture the cutest and most bizarre quotes that Aiden & Izak...and sometimes, the adults of the house have said. Here are the results of this process. If I know the date it was said, I've included it, for future reference.

No comments:
Post a Comment