Saturday, January 17, 2009

Quotes by Izak

Whining voice....
I want some drugs....drugs...

I'm fixed!

My hair is soft & cozy

Dec. 25: Please don't lock me on the liquor chair!
(translation: Please don't make me sit on a wicker cha
ir)

Dec. 31: Mommy, it's a lovely day for putting out presents and opening them.

Conversations with Izak:

Mommy: Izak what time is it?
Izak: Thirty three o'clock

Abby: Izak you look like an elf today
Izak: No, I don't want a needle!

Abby: Here. Help me put the game away
Izak: No, I'm not a game!

Abby: Are you just talking because you can?
Izak: Yes. I have a mouth

Izak: My name is Izak Dominic Kehler
Abby: Do you know my name?
Izak: Aunt Abby Kehler

Izak: Why is it raining
Mommy: Because Jesus is crying b/c you're disobeying mommy
Izak: Oh, I should listen more
(ya ya, I know - I'm not proud of this, but it did work for a little bit)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote History

Over the past year-ish 'auntie Abby' and the Kehler Klan have attempted to capture the cutest and most bizarre quotes that Aiden & Izak...and sometimes, the adults of the house have said. Here are the results of this process. If I know the date it was said, I've included it, for future reference.