OK - so, again I have been delinquent...fortunatly this time, I've been recording some of the more 'precious' comments on my ipod, so that one day when I remember (aka today). I can post them on my blog!!!
So without further ado - here are the most recent Humorous quotes of the Kehler kids...
April 6, 2011
Talking with Aiden about Izak's injury at school:
Gamma: Were you there with Izak when he got hurt?
Aiden: (confidently) Yup! I made sure he was injured!!!
PS: Izak got himself a minor concussion out of that deal, call me if you ever want to know about it.
April 7, 2011
Izak: How big are you mommy?
Aiden: Are you 15?
Izak: Are you 20?
Mommy: No, I'm 35.
Izak: Oh; is that more than 100???
April 13, 2011
Izak: I know I'm annoying, but that's just the way I am!!!
April 24, 2011
Izak: I want to got for a sleep-over on Fraturday night!
(is that Saturday at a Frat house????? YIKES!!!!)
May 8, 2011 (Mother's Day)
Izak: You're a Happy Birthday Good Mommy!
May 22, 2011
Keane: Hey, Mr. Man (uncle Garry); Come play with me!!! Play Smurf game (puzzle)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quote History
Over the past year-ish 'auntie Abby' and the Kehler Klan have attempted to capture the cutest and most bizarre quotes that Aiden & Izak...and sometimes, the adults of the house have said. Here are the results of this process. If I know the date it was said, I've included it, for future reference.

No comments:
Post a Comment