Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mommy Voice...

The boys "singing" to Keane...

Both: "Hi Keane, Hi Keane, Hi Keane..."
Aiden:  "No don't do it in a Mommy voice - do it in your daddy voice"
Izak: "OK"
Both: (in a deeper voice) "Hi Keane, Hi Keane, Hi Keane..."
Izak: "Now do it in an Auntie Abby voice!"
Both: (in an even higher voice than a mommy voice) "Hi Keane, Hi Keane, Hi Keane..."

2 comments:

  1. HEY! I resent that.

    -auntie abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't come up with that - they did that all on their own!

    ReplyDelete

Quote History

Over the past year-ish 'auntie Abby' and the Kehler Klan have attempted to capture the cutest and most bizarre quotes that Aiden & Izak...and sometimes, the adults of the house have said. Here are the results of this process. If I know the date it was said, I've included it, for future reference.