Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Who Was That Black Man?

At 4:00am Aiden came to our room and camped out on the floor. This morning when Keane woke up, nursed, and went back to bed Aiden came and cuddled with me and this conversation took place.

Mommy: Did you have a bad dream?
Aiden: Who was that black man?
Mommy: Oh, I don't know...maybe we should ask Jesus to take away the bad dreams
Aiden: Oh no...he just came in from the dresser and gave me a kiss.
Mommy: Oh - he was a nice black man?
Aiden: Ya, and then he went back to the dresser...We have to let him in my room, he was nice.

I have yet to figure out if he was a man dressed in black or was he a man that had black skin???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote History

Over the past year-ish 'auntie Abby' and the Kehler Klan have attempted to capture the cutest and most bizarre quotes that Aiden & Izak...and sometimes, the adults of the house have said. Here are the results of this process. If I know the date it was said, I've included it, for future reference.