Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy at Wal Mart

Yesterday, we were at Wal-Mart and Aiden wasn't feeling well...so he was laying on the bottom of the cart with his jacket as a bed...when we went to get a sticker from the greeter Aiden said...

"I'll stick this on my shirt so I know I'm happy!"

--------------------

Earlier that day...on the way to the dentist...it was raining/sleeting so Izak ran up to the door and the following conversation transpired...

Stranger: Are you going inside?
Izak: Ummm I think I should wait for my mom
Stranger: I think she's right here.
Mom: Yup I'm right here Izak.
Stranger:  But good answer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote History

Over the past year-ish 'auntie Abby' and the Kehler Klan have attempted to capture the cutest and most bizarre quotes that Aiden & Izak...and sometimes, the adults of the house have said. Here are the results of this process. If I know the date it was said, I've included it, for future reference.