Izak: "Mommy - your bum is strong!"
Mommy: "My bum is strong?"
Izak/Aiden " 'cuz it's bigger" " 'cuz it's big"
Mommy: "Bigger than what?"
Aiden: "Daddy's bum"
Mommy: "What?"
Aiden: "It's OK - my lions said they like big bums"
Mommy: "Is that a lie?" (I couldn't resist asking)
Aiden: "Nope my lions really did say they liked big bums"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quote History
Over the past year-ish 'auntie Abby' and the Kehler Klan have attempted to capture the cutest and most bizarre quotes that Aiden & Izak...and sometimes, the adults of the house have said. Here are the results of this process. If I know the date it was said, I've included it, for future reference.

Oh MY I laughed until my face hurt! My kids have made comments about my butt too. humbling. also I am apparently the squishiest, which is a good thing in Gerans world.
ReplyDelete