Sunday, December 27, 2009

I Think You're Just Special

This morning, everyone else is still sleeping, (we are staying at uncle Rick's) and Izak has crawled into bed with us; and he says, as he's cuddling...

Izak: Mom - I love you.
Mom: Aw - I love you too.
Izak: I think You're just special
Mom: Really? Thanks. I think your special too. In fact I KNOW you're special.
Izak: And I think you like to give kisses
(insert mommy kisses here)
Izak: And I think you like to give hugs
(insert mommy hugs here)
Izak: And you are special.

There are just no words to describe how I feel after this kind of conversation with my 5 year old. I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote History

Over the past year-ish 'auntie Abby' and the Kehler Klan have attempted to capture the cutest and most bizarre quotes that Aiden & Izak...and sometimes, the adults of the house have said. Here are the results of this process. If I know the date it was said, I've included it, for future reference.