We were on our way to Regina for the first leg of our Christmas vacation when Izak asked me...
Izak: Mom, what does milk do?
Aiden: Does it keep you healthy?
Mom: Yes it does.
Izak: I need to drink lots so I don't die?
Aiden: I have bad news for you...
Mom: Oh? What? (hears the boys whisper to each other)
Aiden & Izak: I have b-a-a-a-d news for you.
Mom: Oh?
Izak: Baba drank lots of drinks...
Aiden: and milk
Izak: and she died anyway.
They were drinking milk in their thermos cups...I'm wondering if that spurred this conversation????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quote History
Over the past year-ish 'auntie Abby' and the Kehler Klan have attempted to capture the cutest and most bizarre quotes that Aiden & Izak...and sometimes, the adults of the house have said. Here are the results of this process. If I know the date it was said, I've included it, for future reference.

No comments:
Post a Comment